- $3,000 initial payment gives you a full individual membership ($2,500 held as deposit)
- $75 monthly dues
- Pre-pay your flight time and save up to 10%!!
- 24 hour internet scheduling
- Indoor hangared planes with engine pre-heaters
- Cessna C172 with a Garmin 430W and IFR Certified
- Cessna C182 with a Garmin 430W and autopilot with altitude hold
- Cessna C182S with Dual Garmin G5 Instruments, Garmin 430W, 2 Axis autopilot w/ altitude hold
- Piper Archer with Dual Garmin G5 Instruments, Garmin GTN 650 Navigator, 2 Axis autopilot w/ altitude hold
- Flight instructors for all levels are available
- Seasonal Wash ‘n Waxes, Free BBQ’s, and club meetings with training videos and guest speakers
- Great group of friendly people!
To Join TOPS FLYING Contact:
Clyde Olivero – Membership Manager
Dave Starnes – Club President